2010-2015 Camaro SS MTI Racing Stage 3 LS3 Camshaft
The MTI Racing Stage 3 Camshaft is the most powerful daily driver camshaft we offer. This camshaft will provide maximum power gains from stock or CNC ported cylinder heads. This is a ferocious camshaft that has mannerisms you can live with everyday.
Camshaft Specs are: 231/243 .617/.624
Designed for the hardcore enthusiast. Radical Lope at idle. Powerband 2100-6800RPM.. With supporting bolt ons (Ported cylinder heads), this camshaft is capable of producing some wicked power while maintaining good street manners. We recommend the use of dual springs with this camshaft.
3 Bolt Camshaft Install Kit (replaces single bolt cams) - The Chevrolet 2007 LS2 & 2010 LS3 engines has a single bolt camshaft sprocket design and uses a spring-loaded chain tensioner. To install the earlier style camshaft with the three-bolt sprocket you need this kit. Kit includes three-bolt sprocket, 3 camshaft bolts, chain damper & special bolts with sleeves required to install.
L99 Conversion Kit (automatic to LS3) - This kit includes most items you will need to convert your L99 Engine to an LS3 or a complete kit to allow you to complete your project. The Camshaft & Cylinder Head Installation Kit GM L99 to LS3 Conversion Kit includes the following items. You do not need to purchase the 3 bolt camshaft kit if you purchase this.
NOTE: LS3 and LS7 Lifters are the Same
- 12610046 LS3 Head Gaskets (2)
- 12617944 LS3 Exhaust Gaskets (2)
- 17800568 Head Bolts (2)
- 12557840 Balancer Bolt (1)
- 12599296 Valley Cover Kit (1)
- 12600326 Front Cover Kit (1)
- 12585673 Front Crank Seal (1)
- 12633904 Timing Cover Gasket (1)
- 11515758 M8 Bolts (8)
- 11588712 M6 Bolt (1)
- 12627501 Camshaft Position Sensor Harness (1)
- 12591720 Camshaft Position Sensor (1)
- 12499225 GM LS Lifters (1)
- 12595365 Lifter Buckets (4)
- 12586481 Sprocket (1)
- 12556127 Sprocket Bolt (3)