2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,2014 & 2015 Camaro SS Turbonetics Turbo Kit #15192/15193/15194
LINK - Installation Pictures of our Turbonetics 50-State street legal Turbo Kit on our 2010 X5 Camaro!
LINK - Turbonetics Turbo Kit Dyno Testing on our X5 Camaro SS!
Turbonetics is excited to announce the release of our 50 State / CARB Legal (EO D-99-7) turbo system for the 5th Gen Camaro. This kit is available for BOTH the LS3 or L99 engine platforms. All system components mount to existing factory locations and maintain all original equipment, including factory air conditioning. With Turbonetics Turbo Systems you no longer have to worry about having your vehicle out of operation for 4-6 weeks in order to get a custom turbo kit fabricated. Our kits can easily be installed in 8-15 hours. All turbo systems are backed by their legendary no fault no hassle one year warranty.
Turbonetics’ complete, bolt on single turbo kit takes your 2010 Camaro SS from 426 Crankshaft HP to approximately 614HP (578lb/ft) at just under 8psi of boost. The installation can be completed in a day with normal mechanics tools. No cutting or fabrication is required - this kit comes with everything needed to go from stock to muscle car. The Turbonetics turbo kit runs cooler and at lower boost pressures than comparable supercharger kits, ensuring years of dependable performance.
Horsepower Rating: 614 Crank HP (578 ft/lb) at 8 PSI (Stock: 426 Horsepower)
Installation can be completed in and estimated 8-15 hrs with standard mechanics tools. No modifications to chassis required – no cutting or splicing of electrical components. Adds 188 Horsepower to the stock engine – 614 crankshaft Horsepower (578 ft/lb) at a safe 8psi of boost. To achieve comparable power levels with superchargers, the required boost levels are significantly higher, putting more strain on internal engine components (ex: parasitic lost via the crankshaft and crank bearings). The Turbonetics kit delivers the additional power in a safe and reliable manner for years to come.
• Turbonetics T76 Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbocharger
• Aluminum front mount intercooler with a 4.5x26x11” core by Spearco
• 2 Turbonetics Evolution 35mm external wastegates
• Turbonetics Duo 35 by-pass valve
• T304 stainless steel TIG welded exhaust plumbing
• 8 x 630cc/min fuel injectors
• 8 x NGK TR6 spark plugs
• *Diablo hand held programmer with CARB legal Tune (For LS3 Manual Transmission cars)
• *SCT hand held programmer with CARB Legal Tune (For L99 Automatic Transmission cars)
• Coolant/window wash fluid reservoirs
• Comlete Hardware kit (fasteners, gaskets, clamps, instructions, EO label, etc.)
• *LS3 Kit includes Diablo Sport Tuner / L99 kit includes SCT Tuner
• All exhaust and intake plumbing
• All mounting hardware included
• 50 state emissions CARB legal!
· Turbonetics 76mm Turbo with a T4 tangential turbine housing
· Massive Spearco front mount intercooler with a 4.5x26x11” core
· 2 Turbonetics Evolution 35mm wastegates
· Turbonetics Duo 35 by-pass valve
· T304 stainless steel TIG welded exhaust plumbing
· Aluminum intercooler and air intake plumbing
· Hardware kit (fasteners, gaskets, clamps, instructions, etc.)
Note: It is customer’s sole responsibility to ensure that this system is used in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Turbonetics and/or Phastek Performance shall not be held liable for unlawful vehicle operation, and customer assumes all risks and expenses relating thereto.
Turbonetics has extensively tested the Camaro with this turbo system on a race track with GM engineers... In addition to countless hours on the street (and closed street) as well as on the dyno.
Kits #15192 is for the manual transmission Camaro SS.
NOTE: The Tuner Kit (#15194) does not include fuel injectors, spark plugs, engine tuner, and some hardware