2010, 2011 Camaro Hotchkis Race Pack #80117 complete kit for sale
Hotchkis has released a race package for the 2010 2011 Camaro V6 and SS.
• Lightweight 1.25” tubular front bar. 210% stiffer than stock SS
• Lightweight 1 3/8” adjustable tubular rear bar +500,630,800% stiffer than stock SS
• Greasable polyurethane bushings, mounts.
• End links feature highest quality 3-piece PTFE lined heim joints with high articulation spacers and CNC machined aluminum Sleeves with wrench flats.
• 1” Lowered sport coil springs with high performance rates, F.210lbs/in, R.440 lbs/in
• Chassis Max Strut Brace designed to clear Magnuson supercharger systems.
• Chassis Max underbody brace, manufactured from Hotchkis exclusive extruded aluminum aero tubing.
• Includes all necessary Grade 10.9 hardware
Designed for maximum performance 5th Gen Camaros headed for autocross and track days, the Hotchkis Sport Suspension Race Pack is a tuned, balanced complete suspension solution for the Gen 5 Camaro. Born on the track and engineered for razor-sharp handling performance, the Race Pack improves steering response and stability, eliminates understeer and subframe movement and allows for precise driver control. Starting up front, the system includes a strong, lightweight Strut Tower Brace designed to clear Magnuson super chargers. To improve vehicle feel and offer a more aggressive stance, 1inch lowered coil sport springs with performance rates are utilized. To control body roll, Hotchkis Competition Sway Bars are included; a high-strength tubular 1.25inch front bar and three-way adjustable 1.375inch rear bar allow you to dial-in the way the car responds to throttle steer and driver input. High quality 3-piece lined end links are included for both front and rear. The Hotchkis Chassis Max undercar brace, ties the rear sub frame to the uni-body, reducing wheel hop and subframe movement. This brace features Hotchkis exclusive aerodynamic extruded aluminum tubing for maximum weight savings and excellent ground clearance. All necessary hardware and complete installation instructions are included.
Note:Will Not work on 2012-2014 Camaro. Sway Bars and Endlinks are Different.
The vehicle pictured below is a 2010 SS with a Magna Charger running Hotchkis 19110 springs and using the 38109 spring spacers.