2016+ Camaro V6 K&N Cold Air Intake System #63-3094
*Fits all 2016-2019 Camaro V6 models
- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
The K&N AirCharger 63-3094 air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing on your 2016+ V6 Camaro. K&N air intakes are designed to dramatically reduce air intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your Camaro’s engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range.
The 63-3094 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the same area as the previously removed air box, keeping the air filter away from the hot air in the engine. This allows cooler, denser air to be directed through a custom molded air intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain.
The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install requiring only a screwdriver, socket set and some wrenches. This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.