Chevrolet's Camaro XM Accessory Package at 2010 SEMA in GM's booth
Chevrolet developed the XM/Accessory Appearance Package to provide new accessory and appearance options customized for the popular and affordable Camaro 1LT model. A production version of this package will be offered in the spring of 2011.
2011 CHEVROLET CAMARO XM/ACCESSORY APPEARANCE PACKAGE
The new Chevrolet Camaro is a major hit with consumers because of its blend of desirable power, efficiency and design. Another important part of the Camaro formula is value. Chevrolet developed the XM/Accessory Appearance Package to provide new accessory and appearance options customized for the popular and affordable Camaro 1LT model. A production version of this package will be offered in the spring of 2011.
“The XM Accessory Appearance Package is all about affordable style,” said Russ Clark, director, Chevrolet product marketing. “Our intent was to create a special, customized model – including 21-inch wheels – that could be had for around $30,000, a popular price point for today’s Camaro buyer before they add accessories.”
The XM Accessory Appearance Package is based on the Camaro 1LT model with the standard 3.6L direct injection V-6 engine featuring 312 hp and EPA highway fuel economy of 29 miles per gallon. The accessory package includes a rear spoiler, unique grille and Chevrolet Accessory 21-inch wheels. When it goes into production in 2011, the package will include a one-year subscription to XM Satellite Radio.
The Camaro XM Accessory Appearance Package at 2010 SEMA displays both production and concept styling cues. The accompanying highlights chart identifies them.
* Imperial Blue color
* Rear spoiler (package content)
* Chevrolet Accessory grille (package content)
* Chevrolet Accessory 21-inch polished wheels (package content)
* Chevrolet Accessory Heritage body side graphics in silver (package content)
* Black cloth seats (production)
* Chevrolet Accessory interior trim kit in Silver Ice (concept)
* Chevrolet Accessory floor mats with gray borders and Camaro lettering (package content)
* 3.6L V-6 direct injection engine and available six-speed automatic transmission (production)
* V-6 cold air intake system (concept)
FROM THE BROCHURE: