HP Tuners E90 Modified ECM Exchange Service
*Fits: 2019-2020 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L & 6.2L V8
HP Tuners exclusively presents the E90 Modified ECM Exchange Service, giving you the power to tune your 2019-2020 GMC Sierra (5.3L L84 & 6.2L L87 – E90). You can now send them your original ECM and they will exchange it for a HP Tuners modified one, giving you full access to calibrate, log and scan all via the OBD2 port with your MPVI2 and the latest version of VCM Suite.
E90 Exchange Service:
Select this option to send in your original ECM and HP Tuners will Exchange it for an already modified ECM. Remember, you MUST send in your ECM first.
- Once you have placed your order and provided your VIN, you must send in your original ECM first.
- Your ECM must be in functional, original, unopened and unmodified condition.
- You will not receive the same ECM back as this is an exchange service only. The ECM you receive has been modified to enable tuning.
The address to ship the ECM to for exchange is:
HP Tuners, LLC
ATT: E90 ECM Exchange
701 Dartmouth Ln
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
When you send in the ECM, you MUST include the following:
Notes Before You Order:
- Provide your VIN in the cell above
- Perform the Replace ECM Function in VCM Scanner for the stock ECM
- Customer Name
- Customer Address
- Customer Contact Information (E-mail and Phone)
- E90 ECM Exchange Service Order
- Preferred UPS shipping method
- Sending in your ECM will disable your vehicle till the exchange process is complete and the following steps are followed.
- Your modified or exchanged E90 ECM can only be tuned via the OBD2 port with latest version of HP Tuners VCM Suite and an MPVI2.
- To tune your E90 ECM you require 10 Universal Credits, an MPVI2 with the latest firmware, the latest version of VCM Suite and an internet connection.
- No other tuning or calibration tools can be used with the ECM (including dealer reflash tools).
- VCM Scanner, dealer diagnostic and other diagnostic tools will continue to function normally.
- VCM Suite can be used to return to stock calibration and/or update to the latest stock calibration.
- Vehicle Anti-Theft System relearn by a dealer tool is required once the ECM is returned to the vehicle.
- Please also allow at least 4 business days for this exchange service, not including shipping times.
- Due to the placement of the ECM in the vehicle all ECMs will exhibit some level of cosmetic wear & weathering.
Notes: This ECM exchange service is completed at the owners risk, HP Tuners or Phastek will not be responsible for the vehicle, its power-train or electronics, nor how the ECM is used, calibrated and its functionality. Should you experience any issues with your ECM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and how to proceed. HP Tuners reserves the right to refuse exchange of any ECM sent to us as part of this service.
Installation PDF (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Part Number: PCM-00-E90