ANZO Sequential LED Taillights w/ Light Bar, Chrome Housing, Smoke Lens 2014-2018 Silverado 1500
- Chrome Housing
- Smoke Lens
- Light Color: Red / White
- Sequential Turn Signal Function
- Modern LED Electronics
- Improved Appearance
- Plug and Play Installation
- Sold as a Pair
These ANZO taillights are a great way to enhance the exterior appearance of your Silverado. Featuring Chrome housings with a Smoke lenses, these full LED sequential taillights will give your Silverado a sleek modern appeal. They incorporate vivid LED lighting to produce a brighter light output that will last longer then any factory incandescent bulb. These taillights are a simple plug and play solution to replace the factory taillights. With no cutting or splicing needed, these lights will be an easy upgrade and improve your overall appearance.
Note: Does NOT fit models with Factory LED Taillights.
Warranty Information (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Part Number: 311426
*Fits: 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 w/o Factrory LED Taillights
*Fits: 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (LD) w/o Factrory LED Taillights
Every AnzoUSA product is backed by a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturer defects. With over three decades of professional manufacturing experience and with ISO 9002 and German T.U.V quality certification, AnzoUSA has made itself a powerful competitor and leading brand in the world market. We strive to persistently meet ever-changing design specifications and needs; flexible, realtime service and preserving customer satisfaction. With our economical, pragmatic, and solid management, AnzoUSA looks forward to building a bright future with our valued customers!
- A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number must be plainly marked on all boxes containing parts for return or exchange.
- To obtain an RGA number, please contact AFCO's Customer Service Department.
- RGA will expire if product(s) are not received within thirty days of the RGA number issue date.
- Parts received without an RGA number will be held with no action until contact is made.
- All returns must be accompanied by an copy of the original invoice information.
- A brief written explanation of why the product is being returned is required. Parts must be shipped freight prepaid unless accompanied by an AFCO Performance Group LLC issued call tag, CODs will not be accepted.
- Returns for credit received within sixty days (60) of original purchase will generally be credited with no restocking fees.
- Items purchased past sixty days (60) will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Discontinued, obsolete, superseded, damaged and/or special order parts are not returnable.