AWE 0FG 3" Cat-Back Exhaust System w/ 4" Quad Chrome Silver Tips, Split Rear Exit 2019-2023 GMC Sierra 1500 6.2L w/ Bumper Cutouts
- System Type: Cat-Back
- Muffler Type: 180 Technology®
- Tip Size: 4"
- Tip Finish: Chrome
- Tip Style: Double Walled Slash Cut Tips
- Tip Quantity: 4
- System Material: T304L
- Pipe Diameter: 3"
- Wheel Base: 147.4" or 157"
- Bed Length: 69.9" or 79.4"
- Exit Location: Dual Split Rear Exit
- Features AWE's Patented Drone-Canceling Solution, 180 Technology®
- Tailored H-pipe for Deep, Refined V8 Muscle Tone
- Includes Adapter for 156.95" Wheel Bases
- Handcrafted from CNC Mandrel-Bent, .065" Wall T304L Stainless Steel
- Tip Outlets Feature Ball Socket Joints to Ensure Perfect Fitment with Bumper Cutouts
- Engineered for Life, Ready Any Scenario on the Planet
- Less is More: Clean, Straight-through Design for Maximum Performance
- Pure Bolt-on, No-Cutting Required
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
The 0FG is a 3" T304L stainless steel cat-back configuration featuring AWE's patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®. Together, combined with precision fitment, class-leading rigidity, and signature 4" slash cut tips, you're looking at the Best Sounding Exhaust on the Planet® for the GMC Sierra.
American-sourced T304L stainless steel with a wall thickness of .065" runs smoothly from front to back, connecting right after the factory emissions equipment. After exiting the 180 Technology® resonator, the exhaust splits into dual 3" piping up to the tips.
Note: This system was designed to fit with the Rear Bumper Cutouts.
Installation Instructions (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Part Number: 3015-42203