Diode Dynamics SLF 5202 Yellow Fog Light Bulbs, Pair 2014-2015 Silverado 1500
- Direct replacement for Chevrolet Silverado fog light bulbs
- Modern LED output with long life
- Plug and play, no modification with factory 5202 (H16-EU) bulb size
- Opposing automotive-grade high-power emitters
- Durable zinc alloy heatsink
- Optically correct focus, more light to the road
- 780 lumens per bulb
Replacement LED bulbs are a great way to improve the look of the fog lights on your Chevrolet Silverado. Whether you're matching the headlights, replacing worn-out standard bulbs, or just adding some style, this is one of the easiest and most effective upgrades you can make for the overall lighting setup on your Silverado.
Brightness. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare. Most of the 5202 (H16-EU) LED fog light options we offer are for cosmetic upgrade purposes only, to provide a modern LED appearance on your Silverado. If you're looking for the maximum output available, we strongly recommend the SLF LED, which is a bulb specifically designed for fog lamp applications, and available in cool white or a pure yellow color.
True Colors. Our LED fog light bulbs are available in two colors: yellow and cool white.
- Yellow is a pure, brilliant yellow tone. Unlike other manufacturers who use lenses with white LEDs to achieve a yellow color, the yellow SLF option uses dual high-power true yellow LEDs instead--no lens needed! This means you end up with a pure yellow color, instead of the greenish yellow color you may have seen from other generic yellow bulb options.
- Cool White provides a pure, crisp white output without any hint of blue, they are a perfect match for most factory LEDs and HID components, to provide a uniform, clean appearance on the road. Click HERE for cool white.
Tested. Most of us have seen lighting setups with random shades of white that don't quite match. At Diode Dynamics, we operate an integrating sphere, which is a piece of lab equipment used to analyze the exact color spectrum of the LED bulbs we produce. By testing each batch of products, we can ensure that all bulbs will match in color, to avoid various tints of white. These bulbs will match any other upgrades you may have from Diode Dynamics, for factory-style uniformity and a clean appearance.
Reliability. Diode Dynamics LEDs are built with constant-current inductive circuitry, along with transient suppression. They are tested by our engineering team with a device that replicates years of voltage spikes, like the ones generated each time the alternator starts and stops on your Silverado. This is what kills most LED bulbs over time, but just like factory components, Diode Dynamics LED bulbs are designed with built-in circuit protection. While more expensive than simple bulbs, this allows Diode Dynamics LEDs to last for years, with no flickering or failure.
Part Number: DD0347P
Installation PDF (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Warranty Information (opens in new tab): Click HERE