EBC Brakes Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads, Fast Street/Light Track Use 2008-2019 Cadillac ATS & CTS
- Top Selling, High Friction Front Brake Pad for Improved Braking
- Suitable for Fast Streetcars and Light Track Use (after bed-in)
- Quiet and Smooth Braking Under All Conditions
- Fully Shimmed Slotted and Chamfered Construction
- Excellent Cold Bite Coupled with High-Temperature Fade Resistance
- Progressive Braking with Unparalleled Pedal Feel
- Drastically Reduced Stopping Distances Compared to OE
- Brake-In Coating for Accelerated Pad Bed-In Period
- ECE R 90 Type Approved for EU Street Driving
- Approved for Street Driving is USA and Asia
- Sold as a Set of 2
EBC's number 1 selling brake pad, Yellowstuff, was designed where great stopping power is the goal for fast street use. A high friction, high efficiency performance pad that works from cold and self seats after install due to its applied brake-in surface coating. It is resistant to heat and heavy braking allowing great success with fast street cars. EBC Yellowstuff is an aramid fiber based brake compound with a high brake effect from cold and is possibly one of the first ever compounds that can be used for street and track driving. These pads do require some warm-up but get even stronger under the heat of hard driving.
When considering full race use, Yellowstuff has been a strong favorite, having been used for two years in the Swedish Camaro Cup and at numerous other race events where a stock caliper system is fitted. It is the choice of many competitors in the UK race series and has an unblemished record as rotor friendly trackpad for vehicles up to 3500lbs or 1600 kilos weight. EBC Yellowstuff pads are used on the UK Silverstone Race Track Drivers experience cars because of their high performance and longevity. Because of its huge heat range, the applications where EBC Yellowstuff will deliver benefits range from fastest street use on higher horsepower cars and race use on most street-based cars.
EBC Yellowstuff should be used at both front and rear for optimum balanced brake performance. Click model below to view the Yellowstuff Rear Brake Pads.
Bed-In Procedure (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Warranty Information (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Part Number: DP41210R