2010, 2011 Camaro SS & V6 BMR Sway Bar End Link Kit #ELK004
Reduce End Link deflection and increase sway bar effectiveness with heavy duty Sway Bar End Links from BMR Fabrication. Upgrading sway bars on this platform has proven to bend the weak 3/8” diameter OE end links when subjected to aggressive driving maneuvers.
BMR’s front end link is made from heavy duty 7/8” diameter tubing and utilizes high quality spherical rod ends on each end. The Teflon-lined, application-specific rod ends used for this application feature low-profile, recessed bolt mounting and built-in standoffs. BMR End Link Kits will outperform the OE end links in your Camaro, providing you the stability and control necessary for high performance driving.
NOTE: compatible on 2012 models only when used with 2010/2011 style rear sway bars.
Front End Link Kits (ELK005) and Rear End Link Kits (ELK006) also sold separately. Installation time for both End Links is only 1.5 hours.
- Heavy Duty 7/8" diameter link (OE is only 10mm, or roughly 3/8")
- High-angularity OE-style tie rod ends
- OE-style dust boots to keep contaminants out of the joint
- Simple installation in less than 2 hours
- No drilling or modifications required