Hotchkis Adjustable Competition Sway Bars 2010-2012 Camaro
Item Shipping:FREE Shipping
- Currently Out of Stock
Frequently bought together:
2010-2012 Camaro SS, V6, Coupe, and Convertible - Hotchkis Adjustable Competition Sway Bars #22110
- Lightweight 1.25 tubular front bar. 210% stiffer than stock SS
- Lightweight 1 3/8 adjustable tubular rear bar +500,630,800% stiffer than stock SS
- End links feature highest quality 3-piece PTFE lined heim joints with high articulation spacers and CNC machined aluminum Sleeves with wrench flats.
- Includes greasable polyurethane bushings, mounts.
- Direct bolt- on installation
- Durable, gloss black powder coat finish.
Reduces body roll, improving handling performance and drivability.
Improves steering response and cornering ability.
Allows suspension tuning for optimum track or street performance.
Bolt-In installation requires no vehicle modifications. Lightweight tubular design
Contains all necessary mounting and bushings
Take your 2010 Camaro to the next level of performance for autocross and track days. Hotchkis Competition Sway Bars are one of the fastest, easiest and most dramatic modifications you can make to the Gen 5 Camaro, virtually eliminating body roll, dramatically improving steering response and control. A high-strength tubular 1.25 front bar and three-way adjustable 1.375 rear bar allow you to dial-in the way the car responds to throttle steer and driver input. All the necessary hardware including heavy duty heim joint end links and complete installation instructions are included and the bars are designed, tested and manufactured in the USA.
Note: 2013 vehicles with electronic steering require a different front sway.
Read what Auto Blog has to say about a Hotchkis Tuned 2010 Camaro.
Hotchkis Competition Adjustable Sway Bars 22110 for 2010-2011 Camaro SS Installation Instructions:
Click here to view these Installation Instructions in a PDF file
WARNING California Residents - cancer (and/or reproductive harm) - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov