SPEC Stage 4 Clutch Upgrade 2010-2015 Camaro SS
Item Shipping:FREE Shipping
- Ships Direct from Manufacturer
Frequently bought together:
SPEC Stage 4 Clutch Upgrade*Fits: 2010-2015 Camaro SS w/Factory Flywheel Design
SPEC Stage 4 clutch kits are solid hub versions of their Stage 3 clutches. Each hub is solid with eight rivets and the assembly is heat-treated for strength and durability. Street-drivable in 6-puck configuration, but not street friendly due to the rigid hub.
This clutch is for applications producing up to 809 ft/lbs of torque.
- Stage 4 clutch upgrade
- Disc Material: Carbon composite
- Disc Diameter: 292mm or 11.500 in
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon graphite friction material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Factory style replacement clutch upgrade
- Rated up to 809 ft/lbs of torque
Resurfacing of factory flywheel is highly suggested unless installing a new SPEC flywheel build to the correct specs for the factory flywheel. A minimum of 450 miles, primarily city driving with frequent stop and go situations, before full throttle engagement, drag launching or speed shifting. Failure to follow these steps will hinder the performance of the clutch and void the warranty. SPEC will not warrant any component failure due to installation errors.
Part Number: SC664-2
WARNING California Residents - cancer (and/or reproductive harm) - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov