ANZO Projector Headlights, Black Housing, Clear Lens w/DRL 2014-2015 GMC Sierra 1500
- Black Housing
- Clear Lens
- White DRL
- Amber Turn Signals
- H7 Bulb High Beam
- H7 Bulb Low Beams
- Plug-N-Play Installation
- No Cutting or Splicing Required
These ANZO headlights are a great way to enhance the exterior appearance of your GMC Sierra 1500. Featuring a Black housing with Clear lenses and White DRL. These projector headlights will give your GMC Sierra a sleek modern appeal.
Note: Does NOT fit models with Factory LED Headlights.
Note: H7 Halogen Bulb ONLY
Installation Instructions (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Warranty Information (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Part Number: 111513
*Fits: 2014-2015 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Factrory LED Headlights
Every AnzoUSA product is backed by a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturer defects. With over three decades of professional manufacturing experience and with ISO 9002 and German T.U.V quality certification, AnzoUSA has made itself a powerful competitor and leading brand in the world market. We strive to persistently meet ever-changing design specifications and needs; flexible, realtime service and preserving customer satisfaction. With our economical, pragmatic, and solid management, AnzoUSA looks forward to building a bright future with our valued customers!
- A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number must be plainly marked on all boxes containing parts for return or exchange.
- To obtain an RGA number, please contact AFCO's Customer Service Department.
- RGA will expire if product(s) are not received within thirty days of the RGA number issue date.
- Parts received without an RGA number will be held with no action until contact is made.
- All returns must be accompanied by an copy of the original invoice information.
- A brief written explanation of why the product is being returned is required. Parts must be shipped freight prepaid unless accompanied by an AFCO Performance Group LLC issued call tag, CODs will not be accepted.
- Returns for credit received within sixty days (60) of original purchase will generally be credited with no restocking fees.
- Items purchased past sixty days (60) will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Discontinued, obsolete, superseded, damaged and/or special order parts are not returnable.