aFe Power Magnum Force Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System w/ Pro Dry S Filter, Dry 2019-2024 GMC Sierra 1500 V8 5.3L
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +8 HP & +14 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 36%
- Measured Flow: 685 CFM @ 7" H2O
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
- Open-Element Design Showcases the Air Filter and Delivers an Aggressive Air Intake Sound
- Premium Stainless Steel Clamps and a Bellows Coupling Provide a Secure Seal
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Locations for an Easy and Secure Installation
- Incorporates the Factory Air Inlet Scoop with No Additional Hardware
Large Three Layer Performance Air Filter:
This 9” tall 360-degree radial flow air filter features a 5" flange and aFe oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street and light off-road use.
Unique One-Piece Housing:
The included massive air filter is surrounded by an open-element XLPE (Cross-linked Polyethylene) polymer housing that minimizes warm engine air for maximum performance. Its open design allows for easy viewing of the air filter and delivers an aggressive Air Intake sound. It utilizes the vehicles OE air inlet with no additional hardware.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
This system features a high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.
The computer designed system utilizes factory mounting locations, minimizing the use of unnecessary hardware and ensuring a perfect fit every time. Its innovative design makes for a hassle-free, direct bolt-on installation process that requires no cutting or drilling. Its revolutionary design, featuring aFe patent pending filter-to-housing interface, uses half the number of parts of a traditional cold air intake system.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Warranty Information (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Part Number: 54-13058D