AEM Brute Force Air Intake System, Black 2014-2016 Silverado 1500 5.3L & 6.2L
- Increased Horsepower and Torque - 10HP @ 4700RPM
- Tuned and Dyno-Tested to Improve Acceleration and Engine Sound
- Free-Flowing High Density Polyethylene Tube
- Air Filter Lasts Up to 100,000 Miles Before Cleaning is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and Reusable Red Non-Woven Synthetic Oil-Free Filter
- (8) Stainless Steel Regular-Style Clamps and (2) Couplers Included
- AEM Lifetime Limited Warranty
The AEM Brute Force Air Intake System produces horsepower and torque gains by replacing the vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. This air intake system was designed, tuned and dyno-tested to fit specific Chevrolet Silverado 1500 models. Air enters the system through an extra-large AEM Dryflow synthetic washable air filter for outstanding air flow, filtration and performance. The air filter is located in a replacement AEM embossed air box which is designed to reduce intake air temperature and increase horsepower.
The intake tubing is an aerodynamically engineered and highly durable polyethylene tube. This air intake system was developed to accommodate the engine's factory emissions control devices including the MAF as well as a couple of replacement engine breather hoses. The tapered cylinder shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions). The air intake system is backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Emissions Disclaimer: This item IS CARB Legal (EO# D-670-23) and is available to ship to California.
Installation Instructions (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Warranty Information (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Part Number: 21-8032DS