AWE Track Edition 3" Cat-Back Exhaust System w/ 4.5" Diamond Black Tips 2020-2023 C8 Corvette
- System Type: Cat-Back
- Muffler Type: NONE
- Tip Size: 4.5"
- Tip Finish: Diamond Black
- Tip Style: Double Walled Slash Cut Tips
- Tip Quantity: 4
- System Material: T304L
- Pipe Diameter: 3"
- NPP Valve Function: No (Simulator Included)
- AFM Valve Function: No (Simulator Included)
- Raw Aggressive Sound
- Max Gains of 19 HP and 15 ft-lbs of Torque at the Wheels
- No Compromises: All Muscle, Zero Drone
- Handcrafted from 3" U.S. Sourced CNC Mandrel-Bent .065" Wall
- T304L Stainless Steel Construction
- Robust 8" Flex Sections Isolate Engine Movement and Increase Durability
- Includes AWE AFM Valve Simulators, NPP Valve Simulators, and Aluminum Heat Shield
- Less is More: Clean, Straight-through Design for Maximum Performance
- Weight savings of 31 lbs
- Pure Bolt-on, No Cutting Required
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
For those who like it raw, rowdy, and light, the AWE Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same bespoke design and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWEs patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, providing a weight savings of 39 lbs over stock.
In place of the 180 Technology® resonators are Track Edition straight pipe sections. As a result, this version is known to get rowdy during mid-range acceleration and deceleration, as well as becoming more noticeable within the cabin during V4 mode. Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. YouÂve been warned.
Note: No effect on factory emissions equipment. Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE.
Installation Instructions (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Part Number: 3020-43086
2020-2023 Corvette C8 Stingray - AWE Touring Edition Cat-Back Installation - Phastek Performance
At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the ...
Before & After - 2020-2023 Corvette C8 Stingray AWE Touring Edition Exhaust - Phastek Performance
Experience the sounds of the AWE Touring vs the factory exhaus...