Autometer Transmission Temperature Gauge, Red Bowtie, 2 1/16", 100-250 deg Universal
- Currently Out of Stock
- Size - 2 1/16"
- Reads - 100 - 250 degrees
- Red Bowtie faceplate
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Includes data acquisition grade temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter's race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you're towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeters Digital Stepper Motor Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeters most advanced 1/8 NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option. Officially licensed GM product.
- Adapter - 3/8" and 1/2" NPT adapters
- Sending Unit - 2252
- Wiring Harness - 5226
- Mounting hardware