Corsa 2.75" Variable Sound Level Valve-Back Exhaust, 4.5" NPP Quad Polished Tips 2014-2019 C7 Corvette, Grand Sport Auto
- 23.06% Flow Increase, +4HP, and -4lbs Weight Savings
- Premium Stainless Steel Construction, Polished Pro-Series Tips
- Easy Bolt-on Installation
- No Welding Needed
- Patented No-Drone, Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC®) Technology
- Mandrel Bent, Straight-through Design
- Integrates Directly to Stock NPP Valve Actuator
- Over 17 Decibel Difference Between Open vs Closed Valve
- All Hardware and Detailed Instructions Included
- Proudly Manufactured in Berea, Ohio
For the first time on a Corvette, the C7 CORSA Performance Exhaust System is available with an integrated NPP valve and RSC Technology that allows the driver to take advantage of the C7's multiple driving modes and personalities. CORSA's "Active Valve" C7 exhaust allows the driver to take advantage of over 17 decibels of volume change between "Touring" and "Track" modes while maintaining a No Drone Driving Experience. This is the ultimate C7 valved exhaust system.
Note: Valve-back exhausts attaches behind the factory GM axle-pipe valves.
Note: Will NOT fit Grand Sport Manual. See part# 14777 for manual.
Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC®) Technology: CORSA's Patented RSC® Technology is designed for an AGGRESSIVE SOUND under acceleration and DRONE-FREE EXPERIENCE during cruise. Every exhaust system is engineered specific to each vehicle application in order to maximize performance and eliminate drone at cruise.
NPP Valve Computer Settings: This short tutorial video quickly shows how to automatically control your active valve exhaust
GM Technical Service Bulletin MAY 2019 GM Actuator Rattle