Diode Dynamics Multicolor RGBW LED DRL Boards, Lower 2016-2018 Camaro SS
- Currently Out of Stock
- Adds RGBW multicolor function to the lower DRLs
- DRL override feature to automatically switch to white while driving
- Smartphone control with optional Bluetooth Controller
- Constant-current, high-power driver modules
- CAD-designed for perfect fitment
- Engineered and manufactured in USA
The Camaro has White LED DRLs in the headlamps and lower DRL housing, which provide a modern and distinct look on the road. By replacing the circuit boards inside with Diode Dynamics LED circuit boards, you can add full multicolor functionality, to seriously make your ride stand out! Your order includes two sets of LED boards, one for each side of the vehicle.
This product is not just RGB, it is RGBW! That means there is an extra LED chip that is specifically white in color, right next to the standard red, green, and blue LEDs. By using an RGBW controller, you can activate and control the white chip independently of the colors. This provides a much more uniform, pure, and bright white color than the traditional method of combining all RGB signals so you can keep a clean, factory white appearance for everyday driving. One RGBW Bluetooth Controller will control both the upper and lower DRL boards simultaneously. If you would like to control the upper and lower boards separately, you will need two separate controllers.
At Diode Dynamics, they work directly from OEM data, and use a 3D scanner, to develop precise replacement boards with identical mounting points and shape. Just remove the original boards, and theirs will fit directly in place with correct alignment. You'll also see OEM design features, such as high-intensity automotive emitters, wire connectors, and serial numbers for quality assurance.
- Two (2) sets LED boards, left and right
- Two (2) waterproof drivers
- One (1) RGBW Extension wire
- Eight (8) Nylon Washers
- One (1) SolidState Relay Harness
- One (1) Battery Input Wire
- One (1) RGBW Controller (optional, required)
- Four (4) T-taps
Note: Installation will require opening DRL housing, professional installation suggested.
Note: The lower DRL boards are not compatible with the 1LS, 1LT, and 2LT trim packages.
Part Number: DD2257