Hawk DTC-60 Brake Pads, Front 2012-2015 Camaro ZL1
- Currently Out of Stock
- Superior Release and Torque Control
- Very Low Abrasive Rotor Wear
- Provides Outstanding Lighter Weight Performance
- Excellent Modulation And Release Characteristics
- Perfect For Drivers Preferring Split Friction Levels
- Ideal for Street Performance or Track Use
Hawk Performance DTC-60 Brake Pad offers high torque with less initial bite than DTC 70. It features superior release and torque control characteristics. Hawk Performance DTC-60 Brake Pad is a brake pad designed for cars with high deceleration rates with or without down force. It is recommended for use with DTC-70 when split friction between front and rear axle is desired. Hawk Performance DTC-60 Brake Pad - improves braking ability!
Operating Temperature Range: 400°-1600°F
Optimal Temperature Range: 700°-1100°F
Note: All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
Note: Please perform bed-in procedure properly before intended use (linked below)
Installation and Bed-In Procedure (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Part Number: HB649G.605