Mishimoto Intercooler Pipe Kit, Wrinkle Black 2016-2023 Camaro 2.0T
- Dyno-Proven Maximum Gains Up to 11 WHP and 9 WTQ on a Stock Tune
- 30% Greater Internal Volume than Stock
- 10% Increase in Flow
- Aluminum Intercooler Pipes Replace Weak Stock Plastic and Rubber Pipes
- Utilizes Stock Quick-Disconnect Fittings for Easy Installation
- Wrinkle Black Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Piping
- CNC-Machined Port for Stock Sensor Connection
- Pre-Welded NPT Port on Cold-Side Pipe Allows for Quick Install of Aftermarket Meth Injection or Boost Gauge
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Coupler and Mishimoto T-Bolt Clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Expose your 2.0T LTG engine to improved airflow with the Mishimoto Performance Intercooler Pipe Kit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro. The stock intercooler pipes are plagued by bends and a restrictive diameter. Both slow the airflow to your intercooler. The stock piping is also constructed of plastic and rubber, which will deteriorate over time on top of restricting air to your engine. This Mishimoto intercooler pipe kit is constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum and features a larger diameter to minimize any airflow restrictions. These pipes can handle the power you throw at them when turning up the boost on your LTG.
Plastic is a material that Mishimoto always strives to replace with our products, and the stock cold-side intercooler pipe needed some work. Half of the stock cold-side pipe is constructed of plastic, which is prone to cracks and leaks. The Mishimoto cold-side pipe is a single section of mandrel-bent, aluminum piping featuring a CNC-machined sensor flange for use of the stock pressure sensor, a port for methanol injection, or a port for a boost gauge sensor. The hot-side pipe includes more precise machining with a perfect match of the turbo manifold flange designed for a painless installation. The hot-side pipe also has a bigger diameter for better airflow and an increase in overall volume.
- (2) Aluminum Pipes w/ CNC-machined quick-disconnects
- (1) Aluminum Pipe w/ CNC-machined 2-bolt flange
- (2) Quick-Disconnect Spring Clips
- (1) 2.75" 90° Silicone Coupler
- (1) 2.25" to 2.5" Silicone Transition Coupler
- (1) 2.5" T-Bolt Clamp
- (1) 2.75" T-Bolt Clamp
- (2) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
If you are looking for an intercooler system, check out Mishimoto's here
Note: There is an O-ring inside of the stock intercooler pipe on the end that connects to the intercooler. This O-ring must be removed and installed into your Mishimoto intercooler pipe. Take note when removing it from the stock pipe as the O-ring must be installed in the correct direction.
Note: 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).