ReadyLIFT 6" Lift Kit 2019-2022 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Non-AT4, Non-Denali
- Maintains the Factory Ride and Handling.
- Delivers Clearance for Increased Aftermarket Tire Sizes - up to 35'' on 6-inch kit on 9" wide wheels with 0 offset with no trimming.
- Top Mount Strut Extensions Maintain Factory Geometry and Retains Use of the Factory Strut
- 3/16" Thick Steel Plate Cross Members and Skid Plate
- Anti-Torsion Boxed and Gusseted Plate Steel Differential Drop Brackets
- Fabricated Steel 5" Rear Lift Blocks Include Integrated Bump Stop Landings, Offset Pin and Provides Proper Pinon Angle
- Includes Premium Bilstein Extended Length Rear Shocks
- Includes ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty
The ReadyLIFT 6" lift kit utilizes the very best in ReadyLIFT engineering with boxed steel front/rear cross members and full width front skid plate constructed of thick 3/16" plate steel. The 1/4-inch boxed plate steel differential drop brackets feature a double gusset and boxed center rib to take the abuse of front differential torsional twisting. Their 6" lift kit features heavy-duty angled and offset top mount strut extensions that realigns the struts to optimize shock performance and minimize wear. A specially designed lower mount strut pre-load spacer offers the added benefit of a slight increase in spring rate to better handle the larger wheels and tires that will find their way onto this lifted truck. To lift the rear, 5" tall fabricated steel rear blocks with integrated bump stop landings have been added as well as Bilstein 5100 series rear shocks.
With over 9 months of engineering and development and more awesome features than they could possibly mention, the bottom line is this new Big Lift Kit is the best 6" lift kit you can install on a new body style GM 1500 4WD truck! Thousands of miles of road and trail testing have proven ReadyLIFT's 6" lift kit makes these GM 1500 trucks ride better than stock!
Recommended max tire and wheel size with no trimming: 20x9 0 offset wheel, 35x12.50 tire.
Recommended max tire and wheel size with trimming: 20x10 -18 offset wheel, 35x12.50 or 325/60R20 tire
*Trimming requirements for larger than recommended wheel/tire include front valance, front felt liner edge, rear felt liner edge and front rear well edge mud flap.
- Front-Rear Cross Members
- Skid Plate
- Top Mount Strut Extensions
- Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Fab Steel Rear Lift Blocks with Bump Stop Landings
- Lift Knuckles
- Bilstein 5100 Series Rear Shocks
- All Necessary Hardware and Instructions
*This GM 1500 kit is NOT COMPATIBLE with vehicles equipped with rear composite mono-leaf springs. The mono-leaf is easily identifiable the U-bolt is round/circular around the top of the leaf spring. This kit only works with vehicle equipped with traditional steel leaf springs identified by square U-bolts.
*Use of Auto 4 Hi feature not recommended.
*Not for use on Adaptive Ride Control or Multimatic vehicles.
Installation Instructions (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Part Number: 44-3960