Superchips F5 Flashpaq 2019-2020 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L & 6.2L
- Order Now Ships in 1-3 Days
Superchips F5 Flashpaq
*Fits: 2019-2022 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L & 6.2L
The much anticipated Flashpaq tuning for 2019-2022 GMC Sierra is finally here! Available for 5.3L and 6.2L applications, Flashpaq tuning offers up to an additional 45-horsepower!* The all-new GM Flashpaq performance programmer comes pre-loaded with tunes developed specifically for daily driving, towing, and performance enthusiasts. Their Mileage XS, Tow, 87 Octane, 91 Octane and 93 Octane tunes offer incredible torque gains throughout the RPM range with the improved drivability you've come to expect from Superchips. *6.2L applications. *This device will require your ECM to be shipped to us for unlocking, prior to performance flashing. Purchase includes the cost to unlock and Next Day Air return shipping (read more below).
2022 Refresh models aree NOT supported.
- Estimated Power Gains of 37hp/36tq in 5.3L
- Estimated Power Gains of 45hp/45tq in 6.2L
- Shave .5-seconds off 0-60 times
- Testing showed +4mph in 1/4-mile times
- High-definition, 2.8" color screen
- Redesigned graphic interface for improved user experience
- Increased memory with faster processor for improved tuning & updating speed
- Performance tuning for Economy, Towing, Daily Driving, & Extreme Tuning
- Carries power curve higher into RPM range
- Smoother idle and Improved throttle response
- Speedometer correction for changes in tire size and gear ratio
- Adjust speed & rev limiters
- Internet updateable with all-new update software via USB
- Active/Dynamic Fuel Management control
- Adjust Idle RPM in Park, Neutral and Drive
- Remember Last Setting for Auto Start/Stop
- Remember Last Setting for Drive modes
- Adjustable TPMS settings 1-90psi
- Vehicle parameter monitoring capabilities
- Read & clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Compatible with other performance upgrades
This device includes their ECM Send-In process, which will require your trucks ECM to be removed and shipped to us for unlocking. Once Superchips' specialists create the internal ECM modifications, and it will be returned to you for re-installation into the truck, where you can then tune with your choice of calibration within the Flashpaq device. The purchase of the Flashpaq 2847-S includes the cost of the ECM Unlock and Overnight return shipping of your ECM to limit downtime to as little as three days. Superchips' ECM modifications are safe, reliable and compatible with GM dealer tools and flashes. So, your local dealer can still interact with your truck after you've returned your Flashpaq tuning to factory settings.
Notes: *This device will require your ECM to be shipped to Superchips for unlocking, prior to performance flashing.
Note: Features may vary based on year, make, & model.
F5 Manual (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Part Number: 2847-S