ProCharger Pro Race Tuner Kit w/F-1A-94, F-1C, or F-1R 2015-2019 C7 Corvette Z06
- Order Now Ships in 4-6 weeks
- Pro Race Tuner Kit
- Extreme Gain with F-1A-94, Custom Tune and High Quality Pump Gas
- Produces the Coolest Charge Air Temps and Largest Power Gains
- Standard: Satin Finish Head Unit/Bracket
- Standard: Unfinished Manifold and Cover
- Standard: Race Air Inlet Cone Filter
- Bolt-On Installation
- Necessary Hardware for Installation
- Head Unit: F-1A-94 (Standard Unit)
- Boost Level: Specify Above
- Intercooler: 1500+ hp Air to Water
- Tube Diameter: 3 Inch
- Bypass Valve: Race (Standard Unit)
- Tuning: Not Supplied
- Black or Polished Supercharger Head Unit
- Black or Polished Supercharger Bracket
- Red or Black Race Bypass Valve
- 10 Rib Belt Drive
- 8.8" Crank Pulley
- Black Finish for Intake Manifold (Raw Finish Standard)
- Black Finish for Intake Manifold cover (Raw Finish Standard)
- Aluminum Intake and/or Injector Bungs with Fuel Rails
- Head Unit Choices: F-1A-94, F-1C, or F-1R
ProCharger was the first supercharger manufacturer to design and release an air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the C7 Corvette Stingray, but we didnt stop there. ProCharger now has a robust centrifugal supercharger kit offering for Chevrolets ultimate supercarthe 2019-2015 C7 Z06 Corvette. By replacing the Z06s LT4 factory roots-style supercharger with a direct-replacement sheet metal intake manifold and centrifugal supercharger head unit, all while still fitting comfortably under the factory hood on both the LT1 and LT4 Corvette engines, a ProCharger dramatically increases the horsepower and torque output.
GM laid the foundation for big power with the C7 Z06 LT4 engines forged internals, relatively low compression, and factory-supercharger system, and now with the addition of a ProCharger supercharger you can bolt-on an extra 115+ HP over stock with an intercooled D-1SC head unit at the 10 psi factory boost level and pump gas, with no permanent modifications to the vehicle. At 13 psi, while still running pump gas and factory timing, 825 HP is at your fingertips. For those that are really looking to have a spot on the map of big horsepower, check out our Race kits page.
Intercooler System Information:
- Vertical and Horizontal mounting, both with an astounding 972 cubic inches of core volume
- 2 pieces of preformed-silicone charge tubing to eliminate any chance of rattles or vibrations
- Vertical Intercooler option is Recommended for drag racing use, and provides greatest effectiveness and coolest charge air temps
- Horizontal Intercooler option provides the least impact on engine operating temp, and should be utilized for road racing applications
Bypass Valves Recommendations:
- Race Valve: This is the industry leading surge valve for both street and race applications. The larger valve diameter is designed for high flow applications.
OPEN VS. CLOSED BYPASS VALVES
- Open Vents to atmosphere and creates a distinctive whoosh, when the throttle blade suddenly closes, which a lot of people enjoy the sound.
- Closed Vents to an external air filter or an internal tube for rerouting excess boost pressure back upstream of supercharger for a more quiet and subtle sound. More ideal for street applications where someone wants more of a silent or stealth operation of the supercharger.
For street applications, our complete systems and tuner kits come with the proper bypass valve based on the vehicles horsepower output level so, no need to worry about the right one. However, ProCharger does offer upgrade options for their Systems and Tuner Kits with their Race bypass valve family for those seeking a little more sound or those that like the cool look of the anodized finish of their Race bypass valves.
Supercharger Head Unit Comparison (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Note: This kit will require custom tuning to ensure proper air fuel ratios.
Note: FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE SALE, USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))
Installation Instructions (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Emissions Disclaimer: This product is NOT CARB legal and CAN NOT ship to California.
Part Number: 1GU500-F1R