DriveShaft Shop Level 6 Direct Bolt-in Axle 1400HP, Left Side 2010-2015 Camaro SS
Item Shipping:FREE Shipping
- Order Now Ships in 4-6 weeks
Frequently bought together:
DriveShaft Shop Level 6 Direct Bolt-in Axle 1400HP, Left Side
*Fits: 2010-2015 Camaro SS
LEFT Side Axle ONLY
DriveShaft Shop introduces the 1400HP axles for the 2010 Camaro. DSS was made aware that their 108mm outer c.v. and bolt system may have a clearance issue with a lowered car squatting real hard at the track. They took our test mule through complete suspension travel, and the bolts holding the outer CV on at the wheel end on a 108mm CV (anything larger or longer the 108mm CV may be a catastrophic event bottoming the suspension out on the upper control arm), it touched the upper control arm, this required DSS to have to design a new 1-piece outer CV for the application that is not only stronger but more cost effective to manufacture.
1. Full 30 spline certified 300M center bars (not just 28 spline like a factory 108mm CV would use) 30 spline like the Viper T56 and any upgraded T56 its the reason we do too. If the cages are stronger the bars need to be also (same center bar used in Lingenfelters 6-speed car)
2. Certified 4340AQ cages REM polished with a re-designed radius on the cage window, cages are full 4340 not the standard material that have been carbonized and made brittle.
3. Our Center race in the CV is certified 300M, this should need no explanation, no one else uses this and we can prove it ..
4. CNC Rolled splines. Most know a forging is always stronger than billet. Here at The Driveshaft shop we roll our axle splines, this is by far the strongest way to form a spline and is far superior to old technology cut splines. by rolling a spline you are taking the material that was already there and re-forming it (forging). by cutting a spline you are removing material and the inherent grain structure that its made with. Dont take our word for this, please search the internet and see what spline is better. If your looking for the strongest axle you have arrived at the right place.
Part Number: RA5454X5
WARNING California Residents - cancer (and/or reproductive harm) - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov