Mishimoto Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe Kit, Wrinkle Black 2016-2021 Camaro 2.0T
- Currently Out of Stock
- Dyno-Proven Maximum Gains Up to 7 WHP and 10 WTQ on a Stock Tune
- 31% Greater Internal Volume than Stock
- Aluminum Intercooler Pipe Replaces Weak Stock Plastic and Rubber Pipe
- Utilizes Stock Quick-Disconnect Fittings for Easy Installation
- 2.75" Wrinkle Black Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Piping
- CNC-Machined Port for Stock Sensor Connection
- Pre-Welded NPT Port Allows for Quick Install of Aftermarket Meth Injection or Boost Gauge
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Coupler and Mishimoto T-Bolt Clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Expose your 2.0T LTG engine to improved airflow with the Mishimoto Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe Kit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro. The stock intercooler pipe is plagued by bends and a restrictive diameter. Both slow the airflow to your intercooler. The stock piping is also constructed of plastic and rubber, which will deteriorate over time. The Mishimoto intercooler pipe, on the other hand, is constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum and has a 2.75 diameter to minimize any airflow restrictions. This pipe can handle the power you throw at it when youre turning up the boost on your LTG.
Plastic is a material Mishimoto always strives to replace with our products, and the stock cold-side intercooler pipe needed some work. Half of the stock cold-side pipe is constructed of plastic, which is prone to cracks and leaks. The Mishimoto cold-side pipe is a single section of mandrel-bent, aluminum piping featuring a CNC-machined sensor flange for use of the stock pressure sensor, a port for methanol injection, or a port for a boost gauge sensor.
- (1) Aluminum Pipe w/ CNC-machined quick-disconnect
- (1) Quick-Disconnect Spring Clip
- (1) 2.75" 90° Silicone Coupler
- (2) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
Interested in buying both the cold and hot side pipes? Click here for the set
Note: There is an O-ring inside of the stock intercooler pipe on the end that connects to the intercooler. This O-ring must be removed and installed into your Mishimoto intercooler pipe. Take note when removing it from the stock pipe as the O-ring must be installed in the correct direction.
Note: The cold side pipe connects from the intercooler to the throttle body. See installation video and pdf for visual.
Note: 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M)