P3 Gauges V3 OBD2 Multi-Gauge w/o OEM Vent Trim 2010-2015 Camaro
- Order Now Ships in 1-3 Days
- Reuse OEM Vent for Gauge Mounting
- Plug and Play Install - Plugs Directly into the Factory OBD2 Port
- OEM Integration - installs in your vent for a sleek install while retaining air flow
- Versatility - Read Boost from Multiple OEM Sensors through OBD2 Port or Using Optional P3 Analog Boost Sensor
- Code Reading/Clearing - Read and Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) on the Fly
- OEM Vent Option - P3 Installs the Display in an OEM Vent to Make Your Install Easier
P3 V3 Gauge Readouts:
- Ethanol (vehicle must be flexfuel equipped)
- Boost (through OBD2 port using OEM sensors or with P3 analog boost sensor)
- Coolant temperature
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated in 1% increments from -9% to +20%)
- Intake air temperature
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Exhaust gas temperature
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- Analog input 1 (brown wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog input 2 (blue wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
P3 Gauges offer a multi-function gauge that gives you the information you need while maintaining a clean OEM look. Starting at a price competitive to single feature old-school needle gauges, they offer unmatched feature to price ratio.
Note: To use other OBD2 accessories with P3 Gauge plugged in, enter the "CONF" menu or set to d. Off to prevent interference.
Note: Factory MAP sensor can read boost with out the boost sensor but it will have a maximum reading of 20psi. If your build is going to read more then 20psi we suggest selecting the P3 Boost Sensor and Tubing Kit.
Note: Ethonal reading occurs on gauges built after 7/1/2022, gauge will read on the very first startup. If Ethanol output is not initiated on vehicle, a factory reset of the gauge is required to initiate calibration.
Full Configuration Guide (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Vent Installation Instructions (opens in new tab): Click HERE
Part Number: U3P3CCM5